Love_Bliss_frnshp

Monday, March 29, 2010

Back after a long ..long ..long time.....
Lot has changed from last time I blogged.
Was in South Korea for a year, moved my base to UK and worked ma way up the
ladder....have put on few more kilos;) lost a bit more hair...
But all these changes aren’t that significant as compared to the fact that I am Married now,
ohh yes.. phew.. never thought this would happen this soon in ma life.. but here I am Married to
Deepthi my swthrt, wonder how life would have been if I wouldn't have met her. One
thing is for sure, life wouldn't have been so serene and beautiful.

Marriage has completely changed me as a person, to start with.. have started driving more
carefully and slowly ;-). Every moment I spend with her gets registered as a lovely page in
ma memory. Feels like we were made for each other.... I knw it sounds cliché.

Well All I can say is, Thank you God... thanks for scripting such a wonderful chapter in ma life,
I will cherish this gift for ever and be indebted to you ma entire life.... you have given me a
bundle of happiness and named it Dee...

Raj

1 Comments:

Blogger Kartik said...

awesome dude.. very nice to read ur blog.. thought it took some time (maybe a lot of time) coming.. havent met ur wife but u two really seem to be made for each other.. it shows in ur pics too.. :)

all the best in life dude.. staying happy is the best thing you can do in life.. stay that way!!

cheers,

Kartik

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home